Longspan Shelving Systems
What is Longspan Shelving?
Long Span shelving is fast and easy to assemble and uses a modular design that provides the maximum storage capacity, no matter what space is available.
The Long Span shelving system allows for the easy adjustment of storage heights and configurations as your requirements change.
Simple to install, easy to change
The Long Span system incorporates a wide range of frame and beam sizes making it simple to customise an installation that meets your exact needs. Medium and Long Span bays can be combined in the same rack for the efficient storage of a wide range of different items.
- Stores up to 900kg per shelf
- Maximum load per bay up to 4500kg
- Wide span shelves up to 3000mm
- Bolted frame for strength and reliability
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Ideal for storage of big and bulky items
- Designed for storerooms, archive storage and workshops
All Teccon longspan shelving is designed and tested to comply with the recommendations of the FEM Shelving Design Code 10.2.06. A bolt free lock-in system ensures that once the support beams have been located, they remain in position improving safety for operatives accessing the installation.