Mobile Pallet Racking
Mobile Pallet Racking is the optimal solution for storage, providing dense pallet storage and helping to reduce costs for a new building or the possibility to better utilise existing warehouse storage space more efficiently.
The electronically controlled heavy duty mobile pallet racking system runs on embedded rails and can carry bay loads of up to 24 tons at racking heights of up to 12 metres, with runs up to 90m possible.
When individual aisles open, state-of-the-art sensor technology and variable control options ensure ease of operation and absolutely safety.
Thanks to a wide variety of accessories, Mobile Pallet Racking is suitable for any kind of warehoused goods and with a guaranteed operational safety at temperatures as low as -30° C it makes it ideal for use in cold storage rooms.
- Maximum use of floor space –only one operating aisle
- Save up to 40% of the space required by conventional pallet racking
- Alternatively increase your storage capacity by up to 80%
- Good occupancy rates helping to reduce energy bills in cold stores
- 100% individual pallet access
- Modular design adapts to any requirement
- Safety according the European Directive 2006/42/EG and DIN EN 15095
Don't know how to organise your storage?
Need help and advice designing your new warehouse layout? Contact Teccon: click here on this link.